Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of July 15, 2012


How are we halfway through July already? I don't want this summer to go by too quickly. I don't feel like we've had enough summer fun yet. I need more time to go down the shore, have BBQs, go swimming, go to a carnival or two.

I'm trying very, very hard to limit the amount of meat we eat in addition to eating healthier. This week's menu was tough to do because I have so many recipes printed out to make. Gah! How am I ever going to get through them all?

Saturday - Chili Lime Tofu with Basmati Rice and Spinach

Sunday - Chicken Pepperoni Burgers, corn on the cob

Monday - Bacon and Broccoli Pierogie Bake

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - Tilapia Francese over Spaghetti, steamed broccoli

Thursday - Black Bean Burgers with Avocado Basil Cream, Cheesy Zucchini Rice

Friday - something from the freezer
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!