Friday, October 19, 2012

Recipe Swap Roundup - Blogger's Choice Part 8

In the time I've been hosting the recipe swaps I've never missed a single swap. Until now. But, I have a very good reason. This past week we took Baby Girl to California to visit my dad and stepmom and she got her first taste of the magical world of Disney. We had a blast seeing her experience all the rides, characters and fun that makes up Disneyland. I can't wait to take her back - she's a total fanatic now.


I knew with the week leading up to our trip being hectic at work (isn't that always the way?) and then being out of town I wouldn't have a chance to participate in the swap. Check out what the other ladies made in the links below.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I swear my kids are the last of their friends to visit Disneyland. It's all I ever hear about! We've wanted to take them, but something has always prevented it. The plan is to go next year, hopefully during a downtown like February...I hope it pans out. It'd be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!